Wednesday, February 14, 2018

We are again heartbroken to find out the our son Cole's Leukemia has returned. This will be the third time that he has battled this terrible illness. He has already endured many years of chemotherapy and has previously had a bone marrow transplant.  This time we will be trying a newly approved treatment called immunotherapy. Currently we are being treated at St Mary's Children's Hospital in West Palm Beach, FL getting some chemo for his current situation and then our plans are to either go to Boston or Philadelphia for the immunotherapy treatments. I will post more photos and info as we move further along. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we prepare to battle this illness one more time!

Thank you,
The Malone's

2 comments:

  1. I'm so heartbroken to hear this news. I will keep Cole and all of you in my prayers.
    Shelley Luzaich

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on the Megan Kelly show this morning about the CAR-T and thought of Cole. I was going to contact you. This is a great plan. Prayers Prayers Prayers.

    ReplyDelete